SMART Oil is a synergistic blend of Mother Nature's Ingredients, carefully balanced to superboost each ingredients' existing qualities and may help; respiratory issues, skin and coat, immunity, mood, anxiety, pain, inflammation, digestive issues, Lyme disease, oral health, appetite, respiratory issues.
Hemp Seed Oil, Colloidal Silver, Copaiba Oil and Sangre De Drago (AKA Croton/Dragon's Blood). With a palatable base of Hemp Seed Oil (our source is USDA certified organic), it is easy to administer, can be given in food and contains all the essential fatty acids (EFA's) Omega oils - 3, 6, 9 in balance your pet needs.
Colloidal Silver (max 20ppm); Our own, made in house, is added to help with bacteria and also acts as a natural preservative in the oil. Many studies have shown that colloidal silver is shown to have "the ability to destroy over 650 microorganisms at a very low concentration without having any deleterious effect in the body tissues" (Becker, 1978).
- Copaiba Oil (copaifera spp); A tree sap extracted directly from the tree from Brazil, Copaiba has only recently come to light due to the revolution of products that are active with the ECS (endocannabinoid system) as it has a high content of BCP; 38% (B-Caryophyllene a bicyclic sesquiterpene also present in Black Pepper), y-muurolene, caryophyllene oxide, 4-a-copaenol, and B-bisabolol). This puts Copaiba as one of the highest anti-infammatory substances on the planet and studies have shown it is also an effective neuro-protectant, working with the CB2 receptors of the brain. While essential oils are often used to treat various skin conditions, most are not safe for oral use. Copaiba sets itself apart as it can be safely ingested, albeit in the proper dosage, which we have established in our oils. It isn't classed as cytotoxic, which means it can be used internally, which the Brazilian people have doing for centuries.
- Sangre de Drago ( AKA Croton/Dragon's Blood); Possibly the most potent antioxidant on the planet with amazing anti-inflammatory properties. Compared to some others; i.e. Turmeric (everyone's favourite) has an ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) value of 127,608 Clove bud 290,283 and Croton/Dragon's Blood is way up there at 2,897,110! (Copaiba does not have an ORAC rating yet). Known in Spanish as “Sangre de Drago,” the name may be literally translated as “blood of the dragon tree” as well as the more familiar “dragon’s blood". Our source comes from Peru. Dragon’s blood contains a broad range of naturally-occurring compounds, many of which have been well studied. The sap is rich in protective antioxidant phenols, and anti-inflammatory compounds of various kinds. Due to these compounds, Dragon’s blood sap helps to protect the cells of the skin, and reduces redness and swelling. It also contains a group of compounds called proanthocyanidins, which actually repair collagen, the lattice-like main protein that makes up much of our tissues. Additionally, Dragon’s blood contains taspine, a known tissue-healing agent. The sap also demonstrates antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activity. This is why Dragon’s blood is so widely used on infectious skin conditions of all kinds with great success.
Please follow directions on bottle - 1-4 drops per day is all that is needed.
- Small -
- Medium - For medium breed dogs and animals between 26-75lbs.
- Large - For larger breed dogs, other large animals, ponies and horses.
Available in a 15ml bottle with integrated dropper top. (Approx. 255 drops per bottle).
Q: Why is it "SMART"?
- Rather than having a larger bottle with more base ingredients, we kept this more effective to avoid; extra materials; extra packaging; more expensive to ship; takes less room on a shelf for retailers; less difficult to administer; more cost effective to purchase; reduces the carbon footprint.
- By combining proven ingredients we discovered that the synergistic combination increased the effectiveness of each of the individual ingredients.
We think all the above makes it "SMART!" We think you will agree.
Slight colour/odour/texture/scent difference between bottles? Don't worry, all of our formulas including each raw ingredient is quality and lab tested in our own facilities to meet the standards before it is added in and manufactured. The natural nature of our selected and approved ingredients can therefore vary between batches. This is expected and completely normal.
10% of sales support animal rescue
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a drug and does not claim to prevent, treat or diagnose any disease or disorder and has not been approved by Health Canada. Any supplementation with this or any natural product should always be under the supervision of your veterinarian.