ABOUT GO DOGO
(**SHIPS FROM DENMARK, TRANSIT TIME IS 6-10 BUSINESS DAYS**)
Keep your dog's mind active with Go Dogo!
Go Dogo is designed to keep your dog mentally stimulated through games and challenges that are automatically supervised using cameras and Computer Vision. Dogs enjoy finding and earning their food and Go Dogo uses treats to keep motivation high.
Based on positive reinforcement
Positive feedback is given (through video and audio) when a task is performed correctly. If dogs struggle with a challenge, they just get another try – and another one. At Go Dogo, we believe in reward-based training, so dogs will never be punished for not understanding a challenge. Every Go Dogo session ends with a treat, no matter if the challenge was solved, so your dog will be excited for the next one.
Introducing Membership Options
Go Dogo offers three membership options for existing and new customers, allowing you to unlock even more content and features.
When purchasing Go Dogo from the Doobert store, you have two options:
- $199 - Go Dogo with Free Membership included
- $399 - Go Dogo with Lifetime Standard Membership included
Additionally, through the Go Dogo app, you can upgrade to your desired membership plan
anywhere, at any time:
Free Membership (included by default)
- Get started with Go Dogo without paying for features you don't yet need.
- Access all features of the Go Dogo app and the first 5 levels.
- Perfect for introducing your dog to interactive training and mental stimulation.
- Upgrade to a higher membership plan when you're ready.Standard Membership ($29/year or $2.99/month)
- Unlock the full potential of Go Dogo with access to ALL levels and features.
- Enjoy the current 8 levels of engaging challenges and expect more to be released throughout the year.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest updates and additions to the Go Dogo experience.Premium Membership ($399/year or $39.99/month)
- Designed for dogs who require a lot of activation and for dog parents who need expert guidance.
- Enjoy all Go Dogo levels, features, and the expertise of our dedicated Dog Behavior Expert, Charlotte Friis
- Receive a monthly one-to-one consultation with Charlotte to address specific training or behavioral needs.
Choose the membership plan that suits you and your dog's needs. Unlock a world of interactive training and mental stimulation with Go Dogo. Upgrade today and embark on an exciting journey of growth and development for your furry companion.
Multiple Engaging Levels to Explore
Go Dogo offers a variety of engaging levels to challenge your dog's cognitive abilities. Starting with the Free Membership, your dog can enjoy levels 1-5, providing hours of interactive fun. Whether it's teaching them to "sit" or "down" or tackling more advanced puzzles, Go Dogo will keep your furry friend entertained and mentally stimulated. And don't worry, we have exciting plans in the pipeline to release new levels and games via over-the-air-software updates in the future, so the fun never ends.
The Go Dogo System
The Go Dogo game consists of two physical units and connects to your home TV through an HDMI cable. The main unit, which is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi, includes a computer, a treat dispenser, and a camera. A small side camera provides a side view of the dog. Both units are controlled through the Go Dogo app which lets you set up your dog’s profile, start sessions, track your dog’s progress, and even schedule sessions for when you’re not home. So your dog can have fun while you’re out earning money to buy him more treats.Important:
- You need an iPhone or iPad with OS 14 or above to play the Go Dogo game
- For Go Dogo to work optimally, it should be mounted on the wall over your TV (a placement on a tripod is possible, but not ideal)