"These tasty, easy-to-catch bites are great training dog treats or ya know, just because treats. We’re not sure what kinda shenanigans your dog gets into, but it's important for them to stay sharp, engaged, and focused each day! So these little chewy dog treats have DHA to support brain development. Also, at only five calories a pop, we help keep those LBs from stacking up. Why not be your pet’s hero and grab a bag (or 6)?
Why We Love It
- Fish is #1 Ingredient - Since the dawn of time, dogs have loved their protein—so that’s why this dish is packed with delicious, soft and chewy bites of the good stuff: sustainably-sourced salmon.
- DHA for Brain and Eye Development - Let’s get the blood flowing to help your pet with better focus during training and while we’re at it, let’s get their vision in tip-top shape.
- Great for Training - “Let’s try that again. One more time. Now show Uncle Pat!” Perfectly bite-sized, flavorful treats to motivate your pet to stay focused!
- Grain-Free - Absolutely no corn, wheat, rice, soy, or oats in sight. We don’t pack your pet’s food with grains just to help us save a buck or two.
- Filler-Free - Unlike other brands, we don’t use ingredients like rice or corn to bulk out your pet’s food because we know there’s little nutritional value and it can contribute to obesity and lethargy.
- Holistic Nutrition - Recipe recommended by our in-house holistic vet, Dr. Angie. These handpicked, balanced ingredients nourish your dog from head to paw.
- Fan favorite! - When you open this bag, your dog’s nose will be greeted with the smell of succulent bites—that in and of itself is a treat for your doggo!
salmon, ground yellow peas, tapioca starch, coconut glycerin, dried ground garbanzo beans, dried sweet potatoes, pea fiber, pork gelatin, flaxseed meal, lactic acid, natural smoke flavor, fish oil, dried cultured skim milk, mixed tocopherols (preservative), rosemary extract, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, salmon oil, safflower oil